Accessible Streaming Video Recorders

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nfb-web@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 22:47:21 -0500

Hello everyone,

    I'd be curious to hear about any applications capable of recording video
streams from the Internet that are usable by a blind person preferably free
ones. The ones I've played with require you to mark off an area on your
computer screen to display the video prior to recording the stream. If
anyone knows of a streaming video recorder that allows one to record live
Internet video streams that is usable by a blind person I'll appreciate that
very much. All the best for a safe and fun holiday weekend.

Peter Donahue

"Given a chance to dream it can be done.
The promise of tomorrow is real.
Children of Spaceship Earth the future belongs to us all."
Flying for Me,
John Denver