RE: Accessible Podcast Recorders

  • From: "Jerry Berrier" <jerry.berrier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 12:59:49 -0400

As little as possible, of course, but I want a useful product, so I might be
willing to spend a couple hundred or so if necessary.

Instead of narrowing it down by price, can we talk about perhaps the top 4
or 5 most popular ones that are blind-friendly.  That would sure be helpful.
What are folks using?  That's what I'd like to know.
When I hear a good sounding podcast, I always wonder what recorder was being
used.

I've found a lot of information on various microphones folks are using, but
not as much on the recorders.
What do you use?  What does Larry use?

I was hoping somebody had done an overview of what's out there.

Jerry Berrier

http://www.townisp.com/~jerry.berrier