ANNOUNCING: Christmas Classics Week At Candle Shore

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 20:34:25 -0800

Hello Everyone,

I am delighted to announce that, beginning on Tuesday, December 22nd at
12:05am (California time) until Christmas, The Mark Taylor Candle Shore BLOG
will proudly publish audio-only versions of the 1960s Rankin Bass television
classic Christmas specials, one per day, including Frosty The Snow Man,
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, and Santa Claus Is Coming To Town,  as
Candle Shore podcasts.

It is my prayer that you will experience the magic within these three
timeless broadcasts, as I do.

Listen to these masterpieces on your Smartphone, and remember.

The direct RSS feed for the Candle Shore podcast is:
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/candleshorepodcasts

or

If you're an iPhoner or iPod Toucher, subscribe to the podcast at:
http://www.itunes.com/podcast?id=322878129

Merry Christmas

Mark

Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.  Mastering
others is strength; Mastering yourself is true power.  (Lao Tzu)

For infinite knowledge, go to:
candleshoreblog.com