RE: AMW Reloaded podcast

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:14:45 -0700

I thought I did, and I saw that,  I'll re-submit Shane, thanks.   Thought
one was in there to be honest.  I tried to change the format to HTML
formatting so I could put code in, but it didn't work.

Jared Rimer
The Jared Rimer network: where everything is listed in one convenient place.
http://www.jaredrimer.net to check it out!