A word Press question.

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 16:34:27 -0600

Hello folks. I just signed up with Word Press. I also have installed Akismet.
However, I can not find the link or figure out how to get to the WP-content.
How do I get there once I have logged in. Also, once I am there How do I access
the plugin menu? I will talk to you later.
"That's why the Student Body's got a bad reputation. Oh yeah oh yeah.
,,,,,,,,,, What you need is an adult education. ,,,,,,,,, Your back to school
in a
bad situation. Oh yeah, oh yeah. ,,,,,,,,, What you want is another
,,,,,,,,,,,,, education." (Hall and Oats)