A verry special Sharing Gods word podcast tomorrow

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindMen4Christ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "resting place" <restingplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lendinghand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <angel_song@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "DIANE GARRETT" <thevolunteer@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Randy Tijerina" <rtijerina3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 15:00:43 -0500

Hello friends, fell podcasters, and brothers and sisters in Christ,
Julie and I would like to invite you to listen to Sharing God's word Podcast
tomorrow Christmas day. We will not be doing our regular devotional time
however, we will be reading the story of our savior's birth in the book of
Luke. Also, we will share our own Christmas memories of our Christmas's
past. If you have any of your own, email us at
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx or
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx
Finally, if you haven't done so, you may subscribe to our podcast feed at
http://www.gcast.com/u/mercy421/main.xml
If you just want to stream the cast, remove the .xml from the address. Julie
and I want to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and a
Happy 2008. Your brother in Christ.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx: AIM ID for AIM only: lino876@xxxxxxx
Skype: lino_and_louie
If you are a blind man and are wanting Christian fellowship, join Blind Men
For Christ.
BlindMen4Christ-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx