A podcast concerning selecting noncontiguous files.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 01:24:40 -0500

Hello, all. On a couple of lists, many Mac users have requested some tutorial podcasts. I've done this one for them, and I'll do more if asked to do so. Go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/shaneslivejournal and listen to the podcast on selecting and manipulating noncontiguous files. I hope it is of help to those Mac users who want to learn more about their operating system. See my contact info at the bottom of this email. Thanks.

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype ID:  cadal728