Re: A note to those folks with k7.net numbers

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:02:31 -0800

Scott, it says so on the front of the website, sot that is the warning. I think it does at least. Happy new year to you.

At 02:08 PM 1/6/2006, you wrote:

HI all.

Just wanted to let everyone know if you have a comment line for your podcast provided by
www.k7.net
if you haven't recieved a message on your provided number for over 30 days, k7.net reserve the right to terminate that number.
This happened to me and I just signed up again and I luckily could choose my old comment line number I use for the wormcast again.
Just wanted to let everyone know.
Very inconveenient and there's no email warning or anything and i'm going to complain to the folks at k7.net about this.

They don't have the right to simply cancel a number without any prior warning or written notification as far as i'm concerned.

Thanks all for your time.

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer