Re: A note to those folks with k7.net numbers

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 22:58:55 -0600

I heard that k7.net is good for the person with the number but maybe not the callers. This is because you are forced to give your home number to the owner whether you like it or not. There is no star-67 as k7 is immune from that working, sort of like 911. I played with it on a box I set up, hitting *67 before I dialed in to leave myself a message, at that time I could find my home number in the subject of the email. . I guess laser and K7 boxes aren't that great to call into if you don't want to give the owner of the box your phone number unless you call in with skype which will make one up.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rutkowski" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>