Re: A note to those folks with k7.net numbers

  • From: "BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 23:34:52 -0700

odd that they have enough of a life to create the number but not read the terms of use. thats odd.

On Jan 6, 2006, at 10:45 PM, Governor Staten wrote:

If you read it or not doesn't matter. Most people have lives. Keeping up with various bits of minutia can be sometimes painful. So, yes, an email slightly before the shut off takes place would be quite fair.

----- Original Message ----- From: "BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>