Re: A new podcast is on Gcast

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 16:30:08 -0600

That's cool. Thanks very much.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Darrell Shandrow
  To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 12:34 PM
  Subject: Re: A new podcast is on Gcast

  Hi Kevin,

  I have just linked to this show from Blind Access Journal.  You should now be
able to capture some of my listeners.  Enjoy.

  A+, CSSA, Network+!
  Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
  Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.
    From: Kevin Wassmer