Re: A new podcast is on Gcast

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:34:07 -0700

Hi Kevin,

I have just linked to this show from Blind Access Journal.  You should now be
able to capture some of my listeners.  Enjoy.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.
  From: Kevin Wassmer