A new Mac podcast.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bct@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:03:24 -0500

Hello, all on these lists. I have cross-posted this so many more people might get to listen to this one. Today, Dennis Bartlett, Lewis Brock, and I participated in a Skype podcast concerning switching to the Mac from Windows. We also get off on some other subjects, and it is a neat podcast. Note that my audio is a little lower than the other two guys, and that is my fault. You will still be able to listen comfortably to our show, and you will like it, if you are interested in this subjcet. You can find the show at http://www.shanejackson.net/Mac_Chat.mp3 or you can subscribe to my BlindWorld podcast at http://feeds.feedburner.com/shaneslivejournal . I hope you enjoy this one as much as we enjoyed doing it for you. We are perfectly willing to do many more if you would like. All feedback is encouraged. Thank you.

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype ID:  cadal728