RE: A gold wave question.

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 17:37:57 -0800

control+f9 is record and control+f8 is stop.  f4 will play.

Jared Rimer
Business website:
Personal Website:
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
WBBY Internet Radio:
Check out my podcasts