A Winamp question.

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hands-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 06:30:29 -0600

Hello folks. I have a Winamp question. Why is it that when I qu a bunch of
songs  it doesn't automatically   to the next song like it use to? Also, when I
play a CD it will stop after the track has been played and wont automatically
play the next track. How do I fix this?
"That's why the Student Body's got a bad reputation. Oh yeah oh yeah.
,,,,,,,,,, What you need is an adult education. ,,,,,,,,, Your back to school
in a bad situation. Oh yeah, oh yeah. ,,,,,,,,, What you want is another
,,,,,,,,,,,,, education." (Hall and Oats)