Re: A Second Podcast Feed from the Mosen Explosion

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 16:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

you first must select the link and then do a applications key,
then choose copy shortcut. You now have a copy of the link.
Paste it with control+V. Sometimes you have to do it this way
with JAWS. Highlight the link, then do a insert+F7, use your tab
key until you hear move to link, then do an applications key,
then copy shortcut to get the link. Then control+V to paste the
link say in a email message or whatever has an edit field.
Notepad will do too.

Petro