A Second Podcast Feed from the Mosen Explosion

  • From: "Jonathan Mosen" <jmosen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 13:21:32 -0500

Hi all, I'm very pleased to say that now, you can subscribe to a feed that
will give you all of the audio posts to Mosen Explosion as a podcast. This
means that if you want to receive the audio posts we do between radio shows,
and receive the pre-recorded material we put up after the show on the site,
you can now obtain all this from the new feed. The old feed for the full
radio show, which can also be used in RSS readers to receive the blog's text
in an RSS reader, is still available.

If you'd like to subscribe to the new feed, just visit
http://www.MosenExplosion.com and choose the podcasts link towards the top
of the page.

Zap on over and explode your podcatcher today!

Jonathan Mosen
Blog, podcast and radio show: http://www.MosenExplosion.com
Ph: +1-925-566-9265.
Mobile/SMS +1-806-252-6671