Re: A Question about Gold Wave and/or A USB Mixer Recommendation

  • From: "Chuck Adkins" <cadkins6739@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 12:34:20 -0500

Somewhere in Goldwave I'm pretty sure there is an option either when setting up a recording or configuring a recording that will let you monitor what you are recording.

Well, I realized an email without telling what you wanted would be pointless. Hit f11 and go to the record tab and hit tab. That should take you to the "monitor recording input" or something to that effect.

Chuck
----- Original Message ----- From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>