RE: A Question about Gold Wave and/or A USB Mixer Recommendation

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:21:15 -0800

Thank you for replying, however, I do not understand your answer.

I do not use Win Amp.

Are you saying I need to install Win Amp? Or a component of it?

Does Gold Wave not allow for this without installing something else?

I know some people use Audacity for recording pod casts; will it allow for
this type of monitoring?

Again, thank you.

Mark