Re: A Question about Gold Wave and/or A USB Mixer Recommendation

  • From: "Chrissie Cochrane" <chrissie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 11:54:51 -0000

Ah so you've fallen into that trap eh? I had the same thing. You need to install the various other bits in winamp - not th4e visual stuff, but the other stuff, then it will work. That happened to me too. Btw, the latest winamp is 5.5.2

Chrissie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane D" <chatter8712@xxxxxxxxx>