A Question about Gold Wave and/or A USB Mixer Recommendation

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 01:18:10 -0800

I am using Gold Wave for the first time.  I have read the entire manual and
yet I cannot figure out how to set it up so I can hear my own voice in my
headset as I record.  I am using a USB Microphone/Headset combination on a
desktop PC running XP Pro.  Is there a way to do this?

If not, then can you please recommend a very, very low-cost USB mixer I
should purchase to help in this effort.  This is for creating pod casts.

I also have Call burner if this can do the job, instead.

Thank you in advance,