3 new podcasts

  • From: "Shelly" <mlturtle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 00:32:03 -0700

Two were put up today and one a couple weeks ago.
A few weeks ago mom recorded the seals that were near the beach on the small
island she lives on in the Pudget Sound. Its about 15 minutes long. You hear
several types of calls and can hear them splashing about.
I went to the Northwest folk life festival for a few hours on the Saturday of
memorial day weekend. I put together bits of the music and other intertainment
of folklife. Its about 45 minutes long.
Last week I spoke to 7 elementary classes about blindness and working with a
guide dog. I read a story about a guide dog puppy and answered questions. They
ask about everything under the sun from can I teach Ellie to roll over to when
did I realize I was different from other kids. Its about a half hour long.

go to