blind_html an ATF Officer

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Brandon Shuttleworth <shuttleworthb01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 21:37:13 -0600

"every time I say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear"
Ani Difranco: I'm Not A Pretty Girl 1995

prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the

Subject:        ATF officer
Date:   Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:47:15 -0700
From:   Alan Paganelli <alanandsuzanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     Alan J. Paganelli <alzan@xxxxxxxxxx>

An ATF officer stops at a ranch in Montana and talks with an old rancher. He
tells the rancher, 'I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown
drugs.'The old rancher says, 'Okay, but do not go in that field over there.'
 The ATF officer verbally explodes saying, 'Mister, I have the authority of
the Federal Government with me.'   Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he
removes his badge and proudly displays it to the farmer.  'See this badge?
This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish...on any land.  No
questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you
 The old rancher nods politely, apologizes, and goes about his chores.  A
short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees the ATF
officer running for his life, chased close behind by the rancher's prize
bull. With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer, and it
seems likely that he'll get "horned" before he reaches safety.
The officer is clearly terrified.  The old rancher throws down his tools,
runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs..... 'Your badge!  Show
him your badge!'

Please click on: <>.
There, you'll find files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros keyboard.  I often add files so check back regularly!
The albums in Technics  format formerly on my website are still
available upon request.
Messages in this topic <;_ylc=X3oDMTM1Y2YzMzl0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEbXNnSWQDOTI0NTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjM3NDIzODA5BHRwY0lkAzkyNDUy> (1) Reply (via web post) <;_ylc=X3oDMTJwOXBxZmZqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEbXNnSWQDOTI0NTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMjM3NDIzODA5?act=reply&messageNum=92452> | Start a new topic <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZmk0bWlmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjM3NDIzODA5> Messages <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkamJncjVlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbXNncwRzdGltZQMxMjM3NDIzODA5> | Files <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZHJkOG1oBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZmlsZXMEc3RpbWUDMTIzNzQyMzgwOQ--> | Photos <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkOTA4NXNiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcGhvdARzdGltZQMxMjM3NDIzODA5> | Links <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcWZvbmI2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbGlua3MEc3RpbWUDMTIzNzQyMzgwOQ--> | Database <;_ylc=X3oDMTJiMmlmNTBrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZGIEc3RpbWUDMTIzNzQyMzgwOQ--> | Polls <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlOGtoaXNiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcG9sbHMEc3RpbWUDMTIzNzQyMzgwOQ--> | Calendar <;_ylc=X3oDMTJjNHMwY2ljBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDY2FsBHN0aW1lAzEyMzc0MjM4MDk->
The Average American's IQ is 98! How do you rank? Take the official IQ Quiz at <*>
From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods <*> Yahoo! Groups <;_ylc=X3oDMTJjcDY4dmJoBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZ2ZwBHN0aW1lAzEyMzc0MjM4MDk-> Change settings via the Web <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZ3Fsb3Q3BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDc3RuZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTIzNzQyMzgwOQ--> (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest <mailto:Blind-chit-chat-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest> | Switch format to Traditional <mailto:Blind-chit-chat-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional> Visit Your Group <;_ylc=X3oDMTJjbXZzZ2xhBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDaHBmBHN0aW1lAzEyMzc0MjM4MDk-> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <> | Unsubscribe <mailto:Blind-chit-chat-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=>
Recent Activity

Visit Your Group <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZ21rbGE2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdocARzdGltZQMxMjM3NDIzODA5>

Day 10 Club <*>

on Yahoo! Groups

Feel better with fiber.

Yahoo! Groups