blind_html Welcome to the new list members

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:40:29 -0600

Hello,
I want to welcome all new members to the list. We have had a few subscribers over the last few days. Just wanted to let you all know that this is a general list that where anything goes, from jokes and humor to technology news and advice. If you have any problem with the content posted on this list, please bring it out. Healthy debate is good. I will not permit the flaming of anyone on this list or any other list, but just about anything goes. I have not had to moderate anyone, but if I I get to that point, a warning will come first, and then a person will be placed on moderation.

Thanks
Nimer J