blind_html Welcome

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:11:17 -0700

Hello,
I am writing to thank all the new members for joining this up and coming list. This list is for general discussion. I will pass on anything that is new in the technology world. However, this is not a technology-related list alone. This list is for everything, including politics, religion, everything. I will not tolerate any flaming of any list members however, which is nothing new from any other list. This is a very open list though. I'm not going to get mad because of a debate or a topic that I don't agree with.

Have fun.
Thanks, and oh, by the way, I'm looking for a new list name. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.

Nimer J
blind_html
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.