blind_html Things you can only say on Thanksgiving.

  • From: "Jim Lu." <jimlu3665@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 14:31:35 -0600

01. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
02. That's one terrific spread!
03. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
04. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
05. Don't play with your meat.
06. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.
07. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!
08. You still have a little bit on your chin.
09. How long will it take after you stick it in?
10. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
11. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!
12. That's the biggest one I've ever seen!

I'm not a republican or a democrat, I'm an American and I'm proud to be one.

... 73 ... KD5QHH ...  Jimmy ...
http://www.podsim.us
MSN or windows live... podsim@xxxxxxxxx
Skype, jimmy.podsim ... please note the period between the names.
Have a great day!