blind_html Sapi Problems

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:23:05 -0600

Hello,
For some reason, I am unable to use any forms of sapi5 with NVDA/Klango/victor reader/anything except for Window Eyes. Window Eyes is fine. When I try to access the speech dialog under control panel to change voices, I get an error. I've tried a sapi install/repair, and I have not been successful. Does anyone have any idea about how to fix this without a windows repair/reinstall?

Thanks
Nimer J

it
review,
reliance
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org