blind_html Re: my concerns with bookshare and Humanware

  • From: Paul Tandy <paul96cars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 22:00:21 -0800

Do you own one?

And isn't the Braille plus and the Braille Icon the same thing or something?

The Braille sense plus helped me with windows until I had to give it back to Gw micro.

Can you send me a file or a demo of the Braille plus or which ever one you have?

So in your beliefe, the Braille plus is better than the Braille sense plus? So it's not true that the Braille plus can't handle long files in the word processor? That's not true? Well, someone told me that and I won't mention who.

From: "Nimer Jaber" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx
To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 22:58:55 -0600

I fully agree with your statements here.  Humanware is out there
for profit,
and bfore anyone tells me that all companies are out there for
that, I
understand.  There is a difference, though, between profit and
cheating.  The
Bn is one of the most out of date piece of shit. It used to be
device, the operative phrase here is used to.  The disk space is
small, the
browser is out of date, the hardware sucks, and every time they
come out
with a new update, people are forced into a hardware upgrade.
How about they
do it right? I mean, look at the icon here.  It is much cheaper
and does a
zillion more things than a BN will ever do.

Nimer J