blind_html Re: my concerns with bookshare and Humanware

  • From: "Nimer Jaber" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 22:58:55 -0600

I fully agree with your statements here. Humanware is out there for profit,
and bfore anyone tells me that all companies are out there for that, I
understand. There is a difference, though, between profit and cheating. The
Bn is one of the most out of date piece of shit. It used to be a good
device, the operative phrase here is used to. The disk space is small, the
browser is out of date, the hardware sucks, and every time they come out
with a new update, people are forced into a hardware upgrade. How about they
do it right? I mean, look at the icon here. It is much cheaper and does a
zillion more things than a BN will ever do.

Nimer J