blind_html Re: intro and first question

  • From: "LISA BROOKS" <lisagbrooks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 19:44:13 -0700

If you want to see how much your collective help has helped me here is what
I did today.  I will take it back down tomorrow and put back the under
construction page from the host site so I can work on it some more.  I am
thrilled to go to bed feeling a great accomplishment and a good start.
Special thanks to Jeffrey and Neimar. <>

Also, here is the tutorial from w3.