blind_html Re: intro and first question

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley, School Laptop Edition" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 09:06:03 -0400

Not too bad! Good job. I did see some errors in the code, but I wouldn't worry
about it; there not show stopping or anything. They don't even effect the page.
I'm glad to see that this past couple weeks of learning HTML and Web Page
Design in Computer Apps has paid off. Not too bad for the first attempt of a
web stie.

Jeffrey Shockley
E-Mail:
jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx,