blind_html Re: creating html?

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 17:32:17 -0700

Wow, I should have looked at my inbox before replying. I guess you've gotten an answer by now. BTW Jeffrey, it's ironic how we both used google in our example.

Thanks
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber

it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Phone:
(720) (251-4530)

Jeffrey T. Shockley wrote:
Hi,
A link would be:
Heading would be:
<h1> text</h1>
I think those are right, but if there are any errors, I apologize, since I haven't used any HTML in a while.
HTH,
Jeffrey Shockley
E-Mail:
jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx,