blind_html Re: Playing You Toob songs

  • From: LISA BROOKS <lisagbrooks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:59:53 +0000

Hi Mark,

If the link doesn't automaticly play, look for a button called pause/play.  I
have jaws so when I press the space bar on this button the video begins to
play.  Hope that works.

From: torgersonenator@xxxxxxxxx
To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: blind_html Playing You Toob songs
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 00:21:35 -0800

     My Girlfriend sent me some links to songs on you tube. Unfortunately, when
I press enter on the link and go to the you tube page the songs do not play.
What am I doing wrong? I truly would like to listen to the songs but I am lost
on what to do next.
     Any ideas are appreciated.
God bless,

Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon Overcast,
39.9°F(4.4°C) Wind:SE (130°) at 7mph (6KT)
Follow your dream! Unless it's the one where you're at work in your underwear
during a fire drill.
Created by Weather Signature v1.31 •
Jesus is Lord!