blind_html Re: Playing Avi Files

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 00:21:06 -0800

oh, I didn't know that one, thanks!

the elf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 4:39 AM
Subject: blind_html Re: Playing Avi Files

If you get a plugin, you can play them in windows media player. You can also download real alternative and it will play them as well.

Thanks
Nimer J

"Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all
ends." LOTR

Nimer M. Jaber

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:
(720) (251-4530)

Marvin Hunkin wrote:
Hi.
any one experienced in playing avi or video files on their machines.
tried using winamp, but no audio comes up. if try to play in media classic
player, it start play the audio, but tells me the time it loads, then it
stop playing the audio, like encounter at far point 1 and 2 for the next
generation.
now, how do i get it to play with winamp,
or can i just use good old windows media player or are there any other
encoders, that i need.
some one did send me an encoder, so might try that.
really annoying.
downloading season one of the next generation.
and now, how to play the damn thing.
even quick time, does not play.
so can any one help me out?
playing video files using jaws?
cheers Marvin.
ps: need expert help, if they have set up the various media players.
e-mail me off list for help.
so do not clog up the list.

E-mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: sttartrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One
E-mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: sttartrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One

blind_html
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit: