blind_html Re: Need help with html coding

  • From: "Sarah" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:43:29 -0700

So this is what you wil do

<title> my programs page </title>
Welcome to my programs page. Here you will fined ...
Here is the first program. This is a really cool podcatcher for the blind that
is accessible and fun to use. Check it out <a
href=http://juicerecever.sourcefordge.net target="_blank">here.</a>

You will put the text and links inbetween  the  body tags.

This is just a template.

Hope that helps.
Sarah Alawami
Check out my music page at