blind_html Re: Magic Jack Questions

  • From: "Kliph" <phantom3919@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 22:33:21 -0600

Does it work with fax machines?

-----Original Message-----
From: blind_html-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blind_html-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nimer Jaber
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 5:58 PM
To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: blind_html Re: Magic Jack Questions

  Hello Mark,

You can ask any question on this list, as long as it doesn't defame
anyone. I use magic jack with the cheapest cordless phone I found out
there for ten bucks, and it works well. I can't say whether or not any
phone works better, but I can tell you that the phone I have been using
works really well.

Thanks
Nimer J

which it
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via
reply e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Phone:
(720) (251-4530)