blind_html Re: Introduction

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 02:26:40 -0700

 Hello Chris and all new members recently that have joined this list,

Welcome, and I'm glad to see you on this list. I hope that we can all help out each other in any questions or queries you may have. Thanks for joining! Please email me if you have any queries about this list.

Thanks
Nimer J

it
review,
reliance
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Phone:
(720) (251-4530)

Chris Hallsworth wrote:
Hello all,
I have just joined this list. I hope to be able to help ppeople out with their technical problems or queries. I am a university student doing my finals in computing. Looking forward to contributing. From Chris.