blind_html Re: How to:

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:56:26 -0700

Ah, so you're right on the border?

Thanks
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber

it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:
(720) (251-4530)

Jim Lu. wrote:
I'm in south central Texas about 85 miles southeast of San Antonio. It's a small town of about 2000 people.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>