blind_html Re: Help with a auto responder message

  • From: "Otis Blue" <o.blue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 06:09:28 -0500

Hi,

What I want to do is use the following  with my auto responder message so it
automaticly grabs the following from the sender message.

use the following tags to insert information into the:  %subject% The
subject of the message that was sent to the auto responder.
%from%
The sender of the message that was sent to the auto responder.
%email%
The sender's email from the message that was sent to the auto responder.

Visit http://www.midwest-merchandise.com to take advantage of a 5 percent
discount on any consumer electronic item when you register for an account.

Otis Blue
MidWest-Merchandise
Milwaukee WI
Phone: (414) 461-8885