blind_html Re: Help with HTML code

  • From: "Betteye" <the_boldens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 20:30:13 -0500

I'm still confused. I want to remove the flower boarder and have the page be
lined.  Can you help me? I do not know anything about Google I just want to
remove the sidebar1.gifs-3.  Can I copy and paste the code on this post?  I
need help removing the flower boarders from the left and right vertical of the