blind_html Re: HTML Help

  • From: "Jose Lomeli" <jose.lomeli87@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:29:02 -0700

Actually I want to start with an introduction to the programs page. Please write back.

Jose Lomeli
Email:
jose.lomeli87@xxxxxxxxxx
System:
Microsoft Windows XP
Home Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 2
Manufactured and supported by: Dell Latitude D630
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU
T7100  @ 1.80GHz
1.79 GHz, 0.99 GB of RAM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer Jaber" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>