blind_html Re: HTML Help

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:39:03 -0600

This is a good site.
Nimer J

Sarah wrote:
Hello. To creat a link you use the <a anker tag followed by the word href the then the quote marks followed by he url followed by close quotes followed by the > sign and some words discribin the link. An example is <a href=""; target="_blank">Please consider donating to the cause.</a>

wich is a real link on my website.

That shouldget you started a bit. To view my website and its sorce, just don't
use any of it, is at

Sarah Alawami
Check out my music page at
Thanks and have a wonderful day.