blind_html Re: HP USB TV Tuner

  • From: "Betteye" <the_boldens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <torgersonenator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:37:08 -0500

I  have a built in TV tuner on my hp desktop.  The remote control says all that
is stated below. My desktop is about 2 years old. My hp has an Intel 2quad
I have a bag of stuff.  Unfortunately the warranty is gone on the computer. HP
did a job on my warranty. HP new Circuit City was going out of business long
before the public new. I would be careful where I purchased. I've already
decided that I will not purchace anymore HP products. With that being said, I
will try to locate the instructions to determine how to install these features.

I always thought I would have to connect my computer to Cable...analog
technology is so dated are you sure that this is your goal?  I've been
purchasing cable's signal.  I have to think hard about the consequences of not
having cable TV. Please explain if you think you are going to get HBO & HD
using USB?  My son says that we can get radio live from the internet. HD used
to be available as a stand alone. HD was so expensive, your local cable company
purchased exclusive rights? Right? If HD is possible that means you could lower
your cost having HD on all the units in a home???right? (I'm thinking
wireless/Wi fi).
My son and I were thinking about putting a splitter next to our cable box then
running a cable wire into  the network .

Please examine the definition of
You thoughts~