blind_html Re: [Fwd: [nabs-l] K1000 for Sale]

  • From: Paul Tandy <paul96cars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 08:04:11 -0800

What about the sense reader sold by Gw micro?

I'll send you all what I found on it.

Paul

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:47:33 -0500
From: David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx
To: david.andrews@xxxxxxxxxx

From: "Kimberly Aguillard"<kags312@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:<dandrews@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Please Circulate
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:09:50 -0600

I have been asked to circulate the following:

Dave

I have an unopened, brand new Kurzweil 1000 scanning package for
sale. This package sells for $995 and I am only asking $700 or
best offer.

Please email<mailto:kags312@xxxxxxxxxxx>kags312@xxxxxxxxxxx to
learn more, or you can reach me at (409) 233-9089.

David Andrews and white cane Harry.

info for
nabs-l:

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/nimerjabe