blind_html Re: [Fwd: Senate passes Obama recovery plan]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 07:17:50 -0700

Wow, LOL!
Nimer J

The Elf wrote:
sir, I ask that you take such ill worded male bovine
fecle matter and brandish it somewhere else before I break the rules and fry you where you freaking sit

inthaneelf

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Lu" <jimlu3665@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:51:33 +0000 (GMT)
From: BBC Breaking News Alert <dailyemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx

US senators pass President Barack Obama's $838bn economic rescue plan, which now needs to be reconciled with a bill passed by the House.

For more details: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

blind_html
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.