blind_html Re: [Fwd: Red-Necks]

  • From: Paul Tandy <paul96cars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 08:32:55 -0800

funneh.  Probably was a good birthday present.  Lol!

Paul

Date:   Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:30:55 -0700
From:   Alan Paganelli <alanandsuzanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:     Alan J.  Paganelli <alzan@xxxxxxxxxx

'Hello, is this the Sheriff's Office?'
'Yes.  What can I do for you?'
'I'm calling to report 'bout my neighbor Virgil Smith.  He's
hidin' marijuana inside his firewood! Don't quite know how he
gets it
inside them
logs, but he's hidin' it there.'
'Thank you very much for the call, sir.'
The next day, twelve Sheriff's Deputies descend on Virgil's
house.They
search the
shed where the firewood is kept.
Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no
marijuana.
They sneer at Virgil and leave.
Shortly, the phone rings at Virgil's house.
'Hey, Virgil! This here's Floyd....Did the Sheriff come?'
'Yeah!'
'Did they chop your firewood?'
'Yep!'
'Happy Birthday, buddy!'
(Rednecks
 know how to git-ER-dun).

Regards,
Alan

Please click on: http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
<http://www.home.earthlink.net/%7Ealanandsuzanne/>.
There, you'll find files of my arrangements and performances
played on
the Yamaha Tyros keyboard. I often add files so check back
regularly!
The albums in Technics  format formerly on my website are still
available upon request.
__._,_.___
Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/message/92284;_ylc
=X3oDMTM1aDdnc2xhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3
MDUxODkwNTIEbXNnSWQDOTIyODQEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjM3M
TU5ODg3BHRwY0lkAzkyMjg0
(1) Reply (via web post)
dmIwOTZlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwN
TIEbXNnSWQDOTIyODQEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMjM3MTU5ODg3?a
ct=reply&messageNum=92284
| Start a new topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJk
bnVlbjFvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwN
TIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjM3MTU5ODg3

Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/messages;_ylc=X3oD
MTJkOXF1dHJ1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxO
DkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbXNncwRzdGltZQMxMjM3MTU5ODg3
| Files
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJ
ldTN1bXJ0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkw
NTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZmlsZXMEc3RpbWUDMTIzNzE1OTg4Nw--
| Photos
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/photos;_ylc=X3oDMT
JkMGFjNTMxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODk
wNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcGhvdARzdGltZQMxMjM3MTU5ODg3
| Links
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJ
ldm9oOWo1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkw
NTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbGlua3MEc3RpbWUDMTIzNzE1OTg4Nw--
| Database
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/database;_ylc=X3oD
MTJibWI1bDd1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxO
DkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZGIEc3RpbWUDMTIzNzE1OTg4Nw--
| Polls
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJ
lMGhrMzNtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkw
NTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcG9sbHMEc3RpbWUDMTIzNzE1OTg4Nw--
| Calendar
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/calendar;_ylc=X3oD
MTJjYTBrNjVpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxO
DkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDY2FsBHN0aW1lAzEyMzcxNTk4ODc-

Yahoo! Groups
<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJjNW85ZW9rBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBG
dycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZ2ZwBHN
0aW1lAzEyMzcxNTk4ODc-

Change settings via the Web
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJl
b2Z0N2JlBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwN
TIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDc3RuZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTIzNzE1OTg4Nw--
(Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
<mailto:Blind-chit-chat-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email%20De
livery:%20Digest
| Switch format to Traditional
<mailto:Blind-chit-chat-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Chang
e%20Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional

Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat;_ylc=X3oDMTJjZGs1M
GJvBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2
VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDaHBmBHN0aW1lAzEyMzcxNTk4ODc-
| Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

Unsubscribe
<mailto:Blind-chit-chat-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=
Recent Activity

   *
     1
     New Members
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/members;_ylc=X3oDM
TJlNmMxdDRoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxOD
kwNTIEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdm1icnMEc3RpbWUDMTIzNzE1OTg4Nw--

Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZmRnc
G12BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2
VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdocARzdGltZQMxMjM3MTU5ODg3

Give Back

Yahoo! for Good
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJsMzE5cTBrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9
wAzEEZ3JwSWQDMzEwNTU0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE4OTA1MgRzZWMDbmNtb2QEc2xr
A2JyYW5kBHN0aW1lAzEyMzcxNTk4ODc-;_ylg=1/SIG=11314uv3k/**http%3A//
brand.yahoo.com/forgood

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJuMW85bmUzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9
wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMzEwNTU0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE4OTA1MgRzZWMDbmNtb2QEc2xr
A3Rvb2xiYXIEc3RpbWUDMTIzNzE1OTg4Nw--;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%
3A//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3F.cpdl=ygrps

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/start;_ylc=X3oDMTJucDc3Y3JsBF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BF9wAzMEZ3JwSWQDMzEwNTU0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE4OTA1MgRzZWMDbmNtb2
QEc2xrA2dyb3VwczIEc3RpbWUDMTIzNzE1OTg4Nw--

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

..

__,_._,___

--

Nimer M.  Jaber

entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is
sender via reply e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Website: