blind_html Re: [Fwd: Pierre]

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:25:53 -0800

now that one was a goat joke, really really bah ah ah ah ahd!

inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 18:23:35 -0800
From: Alan Paganelli <alanandsuzanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Alan J. Paganelli <alzan@xxxxxxxxxx>

Pierre
Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend,
Chantelle, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's
a beautiful day and love is in the air. Chantelle leans over to
Pierre and says:
"Pierre, kiss me!' Our hero grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it
on Chantelle's lips. 'What are you doing, Pierre?', says the startled
Chantelle. 'I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I
like to have red wine! She smiles and they start kissing. When things
began to heat up a little, Chantelle says, 'Pierre, kiss me lower.'
Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and
starts pouring it all over her breasts.
'Pierre! What are you doing?', asks the bewildered Chantelle. 'I am
Pierre the fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I like to have
white wine!' They resume their passionate interlude and things really
steam up. Chantelle leans close to his ear and whispers, 'Pierre,
kiss me lower!' Our hero rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of
Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and lights it
on fire.
Chantelle shrieks and dives into the river. Standing waist deep in
the river, Chantelle throws her arms upwards and screams furiously,
'PIERRE, WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?
Our hero stands up, defiantly, and says, 'I am Pierre the fighter
pilot! When I go down, I go down in flames!'

Regards,

Alan

Please click on: http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/ <http://www.home.earthlink.net/%7Ealanandsuzanne/>.
There, you'll find files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros keyboard.  I often add files so check back regularly!

The albums in Technics  format formerly on my website are still
available upon request.

--

Nimer M. Jaber

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone: