blind_html Re: Fwd: Hmmmmmmm

  • From: "Sarah Alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 21:37:24 -0700

Yeah I saw that one today and just had to laugh.

Date:   Sun, 17 May 2009 21:14:00 -0500
From:   Deb Caldbeck <dacaldbeck@xxxxxxxxx>
To:     Deb Caldbeck <dacaldbeck@xxxxxxxxx>

Sorry some of these are so old, but I wasn't getting e-mails which I should
have gotten. Checked my Yahoo Spam folder, and it thinks everything is spam!
Enjoy!

Can't eat pork,

Swine flu...

Can't eat chicken,

Bird flu.

Can't eat Beef,

Mad cow....

Can't eat eggs,

Salmonella.

Can't eat fish,

heavy metal poisons in their waters.

Can't eat fruits and veggies,

insecticides and herbicides.

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that leaves Chocolate and ice cream!!!!!!!!

Remember - - - 'STRESSED'

spelled backwards! is

'DESSERTS'

Send this to four people and you will lose 2 pounds

Delete it and you will gain 10 pounds immediately!

That's why I had to pass this on - -

- - - didn't want to risk it - - -

And I wanted to put a smile on your face.

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in
your pocket.
Deb and Banff

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/message/100615;_ylc=X3oDMTM3Z
XBkZHQ1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEbXNnSWQDM
TAwNjE1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI0MjYxMjkyNgR0cGNJZAMxMDA2MTU->
(1) Reply (via web post)
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEbXNnSWQDMTAwNjE1BHN
lYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTI0MjYxMjkyNg--?act=reply&messageNum=100615>
| Start a new topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJkYTAyZGw3BF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnR
wYwRzdGltZQMxMjQyNjEyOTI2>

Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJkM2tuM3J
kBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGs
DbXNncwRzdGltZQMxMjQyNjEyOTI2>
| Files
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcmM2dm5hBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZm
lsZXMEc3RpbWUDMTI0MjYxMjkyNg-->
| Photos
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJkYWpza2s5B
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDc
GhvdARzdGltZQMxMjQyNjEyOTI2>
| Links
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcXU2Y3NxBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbG
lua3MEc3RpbWUDMTI0MjYxMjkyNg-->
| Database
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJiYWNidXB
zBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGs
DZGIEc3RpbWUDMTI0MjYxMjkyNg-->
| Polls
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMm9yMmpnBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcG
9sbHMEc3RpbWUDMTI0MjYxMjkyNg-->
| Calendar
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJjdXZ0Zmo
yBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGs
DY2FsBHN0aW1lAzEyNDI2MTI5MjY->

Yahoo! Groups
<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJjc29uaWZmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxM
DU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZ2ZwBHN0aW1lAzEyNDI2MTI5MjY->

Change settings via the Web
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMGxyOTk3BF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDc3R
uZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTI0MjYxMjkyNg-->
(Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
<mailto:Blind-chit-chat-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20D
igest>
| Switch format to Traditional
<mailto:Blind-chit-chat-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change%20Deliver
y%20Format:%20Traditional>

Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat;_ylc=X3oDMTJjZzRwcmZpBF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDaHBmBHN0
aW1lAzEyNDI2MTI5MjY->
| Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> |
Recent Activity

    *
      1
      New Members

BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsD
dm1icnMEc3RpbWUDMTI0MjYxMjkyNg-->
    *
      7
      New Files

9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdm
ZpbGVzBHN0aW1lAzEyNDI2MTI5MjY->

Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blind-chit-chat;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZGNyNTVrBF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdocARz
dGltZQMxMjQyNjEyOTI2>

Give Back

Yahoo! for Good
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJsOWMzbzF0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzEEZ3JwSW
QDMzEwNTU0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE4OTA1MgRzZWMDbmNtb2QEc2xrA2JyYW5kBHN0aW1lAzEyND
I2MTI5MjY-;_ylg=1/SIG=11314uv3k/**http%3A//brand.yahoo.com/forgood>

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJuNnQ1MDVwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSW
QDMzEwNTU0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE4OTA1MgRzZWMDbmNtb2QEc2xrA3Rvb2xiYXIEc3RpbWUDMT
I0MjYxMjkyNg--;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3A//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3F.cpdl=yg
rps>

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/start;_ylc=X3oDMTJudGRjbDBmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzME
Z3JwSWQDMzEwNTU0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE4OTA1MgRzZWMDbmNtb2QEc2xrA2dyb3VwczIEc3Rp
bWUDMTI0MjYxMjkyNg-->

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.