blind_html Re: [Fwd: Giveaway of the Day]

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 14:51:01 -0000

Yes, if you use the Tab key, you might hear 'Slider'. Home and End will then give you mute or 100% volume respectively, and left and right will change the volume incrementally. Enjoy! I've got Jazz FM Lithuania at the moment, just because I can! :)

Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 03:20:12 -0600 (CST)
From: Giveaway of the Day <giveaway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx

 Giveaway of the Day <http://www.giveawayoftheday.com>

Internet RadioFan allows you to listen the radio and watch TV broadcasts online. <http://feeds.feedburner.com/%7Er/giveawayoftheday/feed/%7E3/531368094/>

The program Internet RadioFan allows you to listen to online radio and watch TV broadcasts on the Internet. All the radio and TV stations are grouped by country while the description of each channel contains the name of the city from which the broadcast originates and the style or genre of the given station. The channel list is constantly updated. A special button can be set for quick connection to a given channel. The program can be minimized to tray and allows you to listen to the radio while working on your computer. Internet RadioFan is a simple and easy way to listen to radio stations or watch various TV shows.

Genres: Alternative, Blues, Jazz, Folk, Dance, Disco, Classic, Electro, House, Hip Hop, Latin, Pop, Rock, Hard Rock, Retro, Rap, Mixed music, News, News and music, Religious, Sports, Talk Radio, Literature, For children, Radio Drama, Сomedy.

You are subscribed to email updates from Giveaway of the Day <http://www.giveawayoftheday.com> To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now <http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailunsub?id=4108354&key=IkJzgKTy6_>. Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner Inbox too full? (feed) <http://feeds.feedburner.com/giveawayoftheday/feed> Subscribe <http://feeds.feedburner.com/giveawayoftheday/feed> to the feed version of Giveaway of the Day in a feed reader. If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Giveaway of the Day, c/o FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610

blind_html
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit: