blind_html Re: [Fwd: Giveaway of the Day]

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 13:02:52 -0800

went over the reviews, if you can call them that, they have a free alternative up there as well, I am probably going to give it a try, oh and despite my misgivings about that low dollar recovery software, I got it, and am testing it and it seems not as bad as I thought it would be, am going to run it on a drive with messed up formatting and see how it does with that next, in a few days here, but on a reformatted drive it worked, you just need lots of jaws cursoring to use it, as a lot of applications do now a days

*sigh*.
but the buttons are findable, and you can run it.

take care,
inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 03:19:24 -0600 (CST)
From: Giveaway of the Day <giveaway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx

 Giveaway of the Day <http://www.giveawayoftheday.com>

Protect your files from other. <http://feeds.feedburner.com/%7Er/giveawayoftheday/feed/%7E3/470048038/>

Magical File Encrypt is powerful yet easy to use tool that will protect and secure your important files using custom high speed algoritms. Your data files undergo powerful cipher operations which ultimately makes them unreadable and impossible to run without first decrypting them. Only the correct password will decrypt the encrypted files.

Even if an unauthorized person gets access to your files, he will not be able to read it without decrypting the files with the correct pass.

You are subscribed to email updates from Giveaway of the Day <http://www.giveawayoftheday.com> To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now <http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailunsub?id=4108354&key=IkJzgKTy6_>. Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner Inbox too full? (feed) <http://feeds.feedburner.com/giveawayoftheday/feed> Subscribe <http://feeds.feedburner.com/giveawayoftheday/feed> to the feed version of Giveaway of the Day in a feed reader. If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Giveaway of the Day, c/o FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone: